Whose Right is it anyway?
Annual Conference and Exhibition 2015 | 17th & 18th June 2015 | Creiff Hydro Hotel
Read Jane Devine's piece on the conference that ws published on the Scottish Government, Chief Social Work Adviser's guest blog. Read more...
Key conference themes
The 2015 Conference and Exhibition placed an emphasis on Human Rights and the impact the agenda on rights has on outcomes for vulnerable populations, the delivery and evaluation of services and our changing relationship with the law including our national and international obligations.
- Sheena McDonald, Broadcaster and Journalist (Chair)*
- Andy Walker, Director of Living Your Dream Consultancy Limited*
- Harry from Who Cares? Scotland*
- Jackie Brock, Chief Eexecutive Officer, Children in Scotland*
- Janys M.Scott QC, Faculty of Advocates*
- Roseanna Cunningham MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Fair Work, Skills and Training*
- Dr. Jill Stavert, Reader in Law and Director, Centre for Mental Health and Incapacity Law, Rights and Policy, Edinburgh Napier University
- Lee Ridley, Lost Vouce Guy*
- Will Hutton, Writer, Commentator and Adoptive Parent*
- Professor Alyson Leslie, FIRST*
- Professor Murna Downs, Head of Dementia Studies, UNiversity of Bradford
- Ans Epskamp, Clinicl Team Leader, Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Henry McLeish, Scottish Labour Party politician, author and academic*
* These speakers did not use a Power Point presentation.
President Alistair Gaw speaking at annual conference 2015
Harry from Who Cares? Scotland
Andy Walker, Director of Living Your Dream Consultancy Limited
OLM Systems is a leading provider of technology and consultancy services to the government and public sector bodies, other not-for-profit groups and the private sector. We work in partnership with our customers to support their transformation objectives, improve efficiency and performance, and lower costs. www.olmsystems.com