Social Work Scotland is the professional leadership body for social work
Our vision is of a social work profession across Scotland which is led effectively and creatively; is responsive to the needs of the people we support and protect; is accessible and accountable; and promotes social justice.
Our values are based on professional leadership to achieve social justice and public protection. We value each person we support as an individual, without judgement; we celebrate and actively promote the unique contribution and role of professional social work; we embrace change and encourage collaborative and integrated arrangements to deliver better outcomes for people; and we support and create opportunities for those within and those supporting the profession of social work in order that we can develop effective and creative leaders for the future.
- Influence and shape legislation and policy relating to social work and social care;
- Promote the unique role, value and contribution of social work and social care;
- Champion research and evidence informed approaches in our work;
- Provide professional leadership and increase leadership capacity across social work and social care;
- Support and encourage workforce development (with a focus on celebrating success, promoting standards, achieving practice improvement and demonstrating continuous learning)
- Recognise the value of continuous improvement through self-evaluation and performance improvement activities
OLM Systems is a leading provider of technology and consultancy services to the government and public sector bodies, other not-for-profit groups and the private sector. We work in partnership with our customers to support their transformation objectives, improve efficiency and performance, and lower costs. www.olmsystems.com